Wednesday 1 February 2012

Down the 65, and Up the 50!



# If you don't have a few bedmates that you're embarrassed of, your life isn't worth the retelling.
# If you haven't ever put yourself out there for fear of rejection, you're the worst kind of coward.
# If you haven't been made fun of, you haven't truly learned to laugh.


Truly a trip worth remembering, and reliving, and...retelling!

The next time such a trip happens, I will walk in better prepared knowing 2 things about myself which I did not know prior to this:

# Not as asexual as previously thought.

# Will do anything for kicks =)
Wine is truly "my first crush" (Sula TM Tagline). The days have been mostly a drunken haze but also a perfect reminder that at least to the end of January, I have kept my resolutions. Most of my resolutions. Well, All of them except the 'less alcohol'. :D
And as Jen puts it, life story could be titled "Drink, Whore, Nap."

Note to self: Prepare for Goa, then. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment