Sunday 25 November 2012

Untitled.



Slow deliberate writing. Explaining itself. Taking its time, apologetic.
I am disappointed. Good writing is rare.
A Picture of Dorian Gray is the funniest book I have read in the longest time. The kind of joy and silly realization that you cant hold in despite the self conscious embarrassment of looking like an “affected” person.
Good writing inspires good writing. The trick to writing well, is reading great. 

I fancy myself as Lord Henry. A good narrator will always make you feel like its your thoughts being voiced, you view established and published.

One   Another one of my loves has found a woman I believe. And though he probably doesn't know my name, I am heart broken.
wait. Regardless of what he knows or doesn't, what I know is painful. dramatically so.

No comments:

Post a Comment