Wednesday 9 November 2011

Class Time Pass 2008-09?

Today is 9/11.

Thoughts in class-from 2007-08 I guess.

The most fascinating thing, by far, has to be the irrelevant things people say:

1. In class when a teacher explains a concept and a student essentially re-phrases and re-states the same. I mean…oooo what did that accomplish? But he’s nodding with approval-oh. You said it, my child.

2. Ask a question, receive an answer, ignore the answer. Whaa? Why’d ya ask!

3. Things like this critical essay-wasted words, wasted energy…why!

Sometimes it annoys me so much that people blabber uselessly, but it isn’t possible for me at least, to live without this background noise. Cannot work without it. Cannot think without it.

Silence preoccupies my mind, distracting it from any coherence.

There are these days of utter silence in class-the exams approach. It’s unusual. Scary.Change-afraid of.

I don’t know why anything unusual normally sets these humans off. Why? Why be afraid of something you don’t even know? Shouldn’t ignorance be blissful, and thereby give you courage?

Well, sometimes I don’t have any thoughts. Thoughtless human being. Woe is me. Woe is me. Accursed creature of the day. Unable to walk, awake at night. Living amongst those sickeningly like me, and sickeningly unlike.

My head is rolling, I guess this is how being doped feels like—disconnected-Don’t see the pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment