Thursday 19 December 2013

Strange Love



"I know the last page so well I cant read the first." --Nada Surf, Inside of Love.

"And but for the sky, there are no fences facing." --Bob Dylan, Mr. Tambourine Man.

Re-affirmation by a stranger.

I was told by an absoltute stranger that I was "absolutely cute" :) which made me very very happy. And made me think of Skand. My first Metro Guy :D I wish I see him again some day and that I remember his face.


Eldie makes me very very happy too. I have been grinning at strangers and smiling myself silly these last 2 weeks. Because I am meeting her today. She is so harmless that when she says something to hurt me, which she does too often now, I cant help but smile. and believe that if I could be as happy as I am when I am only just fighting with her...life could be very very beautiful. :D


So long as your favourite singers are still singing, its not too late.


No comments:

Post a Comment