Tuesday 18 October 2011

Time.

Original Post dates back to July, 2011.


Batman Begins-The Animated Series has an episode titled The Clock King, which inspires one to think of how man has timed his life. Cut every little thing into hours and minutes and seconds….


How long would you like the eulogy to last? How many hours does a mass take? How long before I can expect a call from you? Can we speak for 10 more minutes?


Not everything is about these little segmentations…sure they help, but should life be as ‘scheduled’ as that? I mean…how many minutes can you spare to smile at someone you see? A second’s consideration for what you say and how it may hurt or help someone….jus a lil bit more time.


I have a lot of time on my hands. Nothing to do and nothing to account for my days. I have no need for a clock or a time device.


But I follow it through out my day. 15 minutes faster than standard time so I don’t miss anything. What could I possibly miss? I have nothing to account for.

No comments:

Post a Comment