Friday 3 September 2010

Because there is a Sun

I jus watched Wake Up Sid, finally. And i found it funny beyond belief!! The co-relation to real life is stupefyingly fascinating. I know that couple. I know them. HAH.

The boy who whines and weeps, and in a shrill, girly voice shouts at the girl for repeatedly calling him a kid. Jus like a kid. T & L have been that way, they are that way. However, i doubt T & L would last, or end up together. I hope they dont. I dont want them to. I dont care if they do, but i wish they dont...so i can have my best friend back. so I can stop trolling for 'replacement best friends'. Selfish, superbly. But then no man has been otherwise, and I cannot claim to be even if someone has been. I want my best friend back.

However, If they do end up together, i will be just fine. I am brave enough to confess that I may be lying to myself, but i really think i can survive, be jus fine, live on and dream on. Let it be.

There is a sun, and my day will shine. I will wait for them to break up, or mutually move away, and then slip back in...into both their lives :) Selfish, superbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment